Faultline Support Specialist - Mobile RAN / Broadband / Fixed Line
6 Month Contract
Faultline Support Specialist - this is a 6 month initial contract working for a leading communications company in Glasgow city centre. We are looking for someone with 2nd/3rd line support experience within Radio Access Network (RAN), Broadband or Fixed Lined.
- SPOC and end to end ownership of employee, retail stores and customer network service related issues
- Carrying out operational procedures as part of incident, problem and change activities on the Network
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for the RAN (mobile) network
- 2nd/3rd line technical and support experience within a RAN (Radio Access Network) environment or Broadband or Fixed Line
- Fault finding and fault management
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and dynamic mobile/telecoms operational environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please apply on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.