Facilities Manager - Permanent - Edinburgh
A large construction company is currently searching for a Facilities Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Facilities Manager will handle the delivery of key services to the project facilities in respect of financial, procedural and operational obligations via staff and approved sub-contractors including recording the identification of shortfalls and instigating improvements.
- Manage the reporting of events and tasks.
- Manage a team of on-site and mobile engineers, carrying out all related HR functions including recruitment, personal development reviews and disciplinary processes.
- Develop and manage a programme of Health & Safety inspections across facilities and services and participate in scheduled site inspections, ensuring that all H&S Regulations and GT Health & Safety Standards are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and enhance working relationships with the Client Representatives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive asset registers as required to ensure the project assets are identified and maintained in line with Statutory Compliance obligations. Legislation, Good Practice and the Output Specification.
- Develop, manage and regularly review the Planned Preventative Maintenance module of the CAFM system.
- Develop and maintain processes in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor in the preparation, programming and delivery of Small Works, Major Variations and Lifecycle Plans from inception to completion
- Successful track record of delivering Facility Services to include Hard services, H&S, and statutory compliance
- Proven track record in staff/ contractor management
- Knowledge of ISO 900
- IOSH / NEBOSH
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.