Facilities Manager. Edinburgh. Permanent.
Exciting opportunity for a Facilities manager to Manage the delivery of key services to the project facilities in respect of financial, procedural and operational obligations via GTFM staff and approved sub-contractors including recording the identification of shortfalls and instigating improvements
- Manage the reporting of events and tasks
- Manage a team of on-site and mobile engineers, carrying out all related HR functions including recruitment, personal development reviews and disciplinary processes.
- Develop and manage a programme of Health & Safety inspections across facilities and services and participate in scheduled site inspections, ensuring that all H&S Regulations and GT Health & Safety Standards are adhered to at all times.
- Develop and enhance working relationships with the Client Representatives.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive asset registers as required to ensure the project assets are identified and maintained in line with Statutory Compliance obligations. Legislation, Good Practice and the Output Specification.
- Develop, manage and regularly review the Planned Preventative Maintenance module of the CAFM system.
- Develop and maintain processes in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor in the preparation, programming and delivery of Small Works, Major Variations and Lifecycle Plans from inception to completion
Experience and Qualifications:
- Successful track record of delivering Facility Services to include Hard services, H&S, and statutory compliance
- Proven track record in staff/ contractor management
- Knowledge of ISO 900
- IOSH / NEBOSH
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.