|Job Title:||F5 Load Balancer Architect - Network Architect - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTF5LoBal_1537978422|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
F5 Load Balancer Architect - Network Architect - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT Services company require an F5 Load Balancer Architect to assist with the transition phase of a large project. The contract will deliver an Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Managed Information Service (MIS) - the MIS will incorporate both Remedy and Service Now toolsets into the existing network.
- Work with the Architect Team to create the HLD and LLDs.
- Ownership of the HLD and LLD through the approval cycle and ensure they are updated accordingly and in time.
- Assist the creation of design documentation of the ESM and MIS solution including its development through the transition phase.
- Assist the Solution Owner to ensure that business outcomes are appropriately scheduled within the program.
- Additional related tasks as directed by the Solution Owner.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Experience working on and designing solutions with F5 Load balancing and IDBM.
- ITIL Foundation minimum.
- Technically proficient with ESM and MIS solutions including Service Now and Remedy toolsets.
- Good written skills and able to portray technical details to a broad audience.
- Experience of Remedy and ServiceNow toolsets, in particular their development and delivery.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of a broad range of infrastructure capabilities.
- Experience creating HLD and LLDs.
Desirable Skills Required:
- Knowledge of VMWare, Linux and MySQL.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.