Executive Assistant. Part Time/Jobshare. Oxfordshire.
Luxury high end travel company seeks an Executive Assistant to work in a Part-Time Job share (2-3 days per week) to provide executive assistance and administration to the Directors.
You will have worked in similar roles with a high level of discretion, having a "can do" attitude and confident character (with some level of resilience) and ability to work with initiative with the ability to prioritise workload accordingly. Solid IT and keyboard skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
To be responsible for:
- Diary maintenance (Outlook)
- Seamlessly work with current Executive assistant ensuring continuous service to directors with clear accountability on shared activities.
- working with teams across multiple offices.
- Provide central point of contact and admin support for the board.
- Proof reading documents and presentations.
- Making travel arrangements where necessary.
- Provide support in ad-hoc projects
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.