Executive Assistant - EA/PA - Part time 2-3 days only
Recruiting immediately for an Executive Assistant, to join a great client located in Witney, Oxfordshire. Please note that while this is a permanent role, it will be offered on a part time / pro-rata salary, working 2-3 days per week.
Due to the location of our clients business, candidates will need to be able to drive to get to company premises.
To provide a comprehensive executive assistant and administration service to the Directors, mainly the CEO and CFO. This job will demand a high level of discretion, flexibility and confidentiality due to the nature of the role.
- To maintain the constantly changing Outlook diaries of the Directors and schedule meetings as required
- Ability to seamlessly work with the current Executive Assistant ensuring that the service is continuous for the Directors and nothing is dropped between the two individuals.
- To manage the Directors' e-mail as directed
- To draft office e-mails/correspondence effectively, to exercise initiative in responding to day-to-day e-mail and administration independently
- To provide a professional link between business visitors, clients and the Directors through all communication and correspondence; including meet and greet of visitors to the office
- To provide a central point of contact and administrative support for the Board: liaising regarding travel arrangements, paperwork or presentations and coordinating reservations and group logistics for offsite/ overseas meetings
- To deal with external and internal enquiries, resolving queries where possible and passing them on as appropriate
- To work closely with the Client Experience Team (Operations) ensuring that escalated complaints are responded to by Directors in a timely manner
- To provide a central point of contact for communication and assistance in arrangements required by Directors/ Senior Team visiting from overseas offices
- To organise, diarise and provide administrative support for all Director-led meetings where required: Sourcing venues, arranging catering, booking IT equipment, communicating and coordinating conference call or Skype details, producing agendas, collating hand-outs, taking and distributing minutes and actions
- Organisation of the Directors travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary; liaising with in-house ticketing team, loading onto the CRS, completing/ producing any necessary supporting documentation (ABC or booking forms, visas, final itineraries)
- To collate, record and reconcile the monthly credit card statements and expenses of the Directors
- Open the Directors' post and distribute, respond or action accordingly
- Generic administrative tasks as required including filing, faxing, printing and binding
- Maintain an accurate and organised filing system
- Establish solid relationships with local businesses to ensure high quality service and competitive rates: hotels, taxis, catering etc
In order to apply to the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.