Exectutive Assistant to Chief Commercial Officer
Located in Dublin (must be local)
2 weeks' sickness cover - must be able to start on 20 August!!
- Responsible for managing the CCO's diary
- Must have provided lots of 1-2-1 support
- Fulfil all admin activities as required including all incoming and outgoing correspondence, minutes, purchase orders, expenses, event management, typing, filing, telephone calls/vacation database
- Prep of reports & presentations to a high standard if required
- Arrange travel requirements, accommodation, meetings and events for the CCO
- Liaising with other departments
The type of person;
- Looking for a strong, confident and pragmatic individual
- Confident and proactive
- Able to work in a fluid environment and remain calm and composed throughout
- Excellent organisational skills / able to prioritise
- Experience from large organisations
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.