Based in Battersea
We are seeking a talented Executive Assistant to join our multi national client based in Battersea.
- Reporting, document preparation & management, preparing presentation packs for managers, general office duties, monitoring and responding to emails, arranging meetings, minute taking, arranging travel/transport, making tea and coffee, dealing with senior management & senior stakeholders, coordinating diaries/activities/meetings, speaking with customers/suppliers etc., ordering, chasing invoices, recruitment, HR admin and HR issues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, efficient and a good organiser
- Used to working in a chaotic, changing environment
- Must be a confident self starter
- Organised, and discreet whilst being proficient within a fast paced and change driven environment.
- Able to drive and influence data quality.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.