Job title: Executive Assistant
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for a leading telecommunications company that has a fantastic office operating in Dublin. They are currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to assist their Chief Commercial Officer with numerous administration responsibilities.
It is essential for the candidate to be flexible and have great attention to details as you will be responsible for booking and coordinating with monthly travel, external events and work outside of work hours from time to time.
- Responsibility for proactively managing the Chief Commercial Officer`s diary, correspondence and expenses.
- Arrange meetings and ensure preparation materials are readily available and distributed.
- Preparation of reports and presentations to a high standard.
- Arrange travel requirements, accommodation, meetings and events for the Chief Commercial Officer and Head of Functions for Commercial Department.
- Proactively assist in driving a strong `team` culture through support of engagement initiatives for team meetings, organising events and entertainment.
- Manage commercial staff entertainment budget and ensure Purchase Orders are raised, processed, receipted and monitored through to payment.
The skills we`re looking for
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills with impeccable attention to detail.
Highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Tech savvy - Knowledge of working with systems (Oracle is a preference but not essential and a high level of administrative ability with excellent skills in MS Office.
- Team player who is comfortable using their own initiative and is proactive.
- Organised and self-motivated with an ability to prioritise workload to meet and manage deadlines and to multitask.
If you are interested in applying, please send your up-to-date Resume/CV to Jason.Ying@projectpeople.com , alternatively call 01189 285550 to discuss more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.