Evolved Packet Core Databuild Engineer - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Technical knowledge of 3G and LTE-SA Telecommunications network
- Strong IP skills - experience of either Samsung and/or Nokia-Siemens switching products
- Understanding of end-to-end configuration including SIGTRAN, Radius, Diameter and DNS
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for an Evolved Packet Core Databuild Engineer to join their team for an initial 6 month basis.
Operating cross-functionally, with multiple Managed Service Partners, you will be contributing to the definition, design and delivery of all designs for LTE EPC, LTE IMS, CS/PS Core and Interconnect management.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for ensuring the integrity of the EPC networks are maintained in the most efficient and effective manner.
You will be planning and coordinating the Configuration Management and Deployment Manage changes to the systems, applications, services and products for the domain on the test and live networks.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Being accountable for the technical delivery of solutions for the Mobile Packet Core networks
- Preparing and applying configuration data for both new and existing elements in the network
- Creating records including databuild
- Quality checking data before application to the Network to ensure that input errors are kept to a minimum
- Planning and scheduling implementation with Operations Team and communications for related changes
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.