eVIP Tester - Contract - 6 Months - Hungary
- Advanced Agile development knowledge
- Test lead or team leadership experience
- Linux experience
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash)
- Understanding of IP and Routing
A leading International Telecommunications company is looking for an eVIP Tester to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be expected to support the system test of eVIP component development by testing release packages , documenting code run and errors and contributing to continuous integration and test automation.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing continuous system testing and fault analysis
- Understanding and acting according to priorities
- Coordinating test activities in the team
- Collaborate to continuous improvements of products and processes
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.