|Job Title:||ESX Architect - *SC Cleared|
|REF:||Ja - 01 - ESX_1537197035|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Great role open for an ESX architect with experience in designing VMWare enterprise solutions, to come on board and work for a market leading telecommunications company based in Basingstoke, Berkshire,. This will be a 4 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Based in Basingstoke the ESX Architect will report to Solution Owner and will assist the development of the ESM/MIS solution. Their specific role will be to create the ESX related HLD and LLDs. The candidate will be required to quickly understand the scope to meet the very short deadlines dictated by the project in order to meet the client's requirements.
* Experience working on and designing VMWare enterprise solutions. In particular ESX.
* ITIL Foundation minimum.
* Good written skills and able to portray technical details to a broad audience.
* Experience of Remedy and ServiceNow toolsets, in particular their development and delivery.
* Sound knowledge and understanding of a broad range of infrastructure capabilities.
* Experience creating HLD and LLDs
* The terms of reference for the role include but are not limited to:
- Creation and ownership of the ESX (VMWare) HLD and LLD.
- Ownership of the HLD and LLD through the approval cycle and ensure they are updated accordingly and in time.
- Assist the creation of design documentation of the ESM and MIS solution including its development through the transition phase.
- Work with the Architecture Team to identify new opportunities and ensure the proposed solution satisfies the needs of the contract.
- Technically proficient with ESM and MIS solutions including Service Now and Remedy toolsets.
- Assist the Solution Owner to ensure that business outcomes are appropriately scheduled within the program.
- Additional related tasks as directed by the Solution Owner.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to hold security clearance to SC Level before starting on site.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.