We are a unique telecommunications organisation working with the industry's top talent in an innovative, fast paced, exciting and highly rewarding environment. We are industry leaders and support our shareholders to win numerous prestigious awards each year. We have a contract opportunity for a Property Manager within the Property Department. The department are responsible for the estate management and implementation of property and planning strategies across the shared and unilateral network property.
- Read leases and ensure the correct interpretation of legal rights of access
- Identify sites where access rights are insufficient and / or where physical access arrangements differ from our legal rights
- Identify and resolve reactive site access issues and access failures
- Support the development of strategies for improving site access arrangements
- Assess and improve site access details on Sitenet
- Assist with the development of negotiation guidelines and communications with Landlords to improve and document site access arrangements and legal rights
- Negotiate with Landlords to understand access issues and secure improved site access arrangements and legal rights
- Communicate directly with our Landlords and Landlord's Agents to enforce our legal rights
- Amend standard letter templates to create site-specific communications to landlords
- Prioritise workload to improve access processes and rights on the priority Golden, Hub and Unique sites
- Ensure costs are minimised, including site design costs in accordance with best network at least cost principles
- Assess, seek approval for and document any financial settlements required to achieve access improvements
- Coordinate with the site access team to ensure access processes are recorded accurately and correctly maintained in the relevant databases
- Report on progress, successes and failures in an appropriate manner.
- Understanding and interpreting legal agreement rights
- Problem resolution and negotiation direct with landlords
- Working to short timescales and deadlines
- Writing formal letters referring to contractual obligations
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Ensuring no loss of coverage due to a Forced Site Move or Notice to Quit
- Understanding when to change the "risk level" of a site (either increase or decrease), and ensuring all appropriate work is carried out according to risk level assigned to the site
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads to ensure all statutory and / or legal requirements are met.
Professional skills and experience:-
- Good Project and Contract Management experience for telecoms infrastructure rollout
- Ability to read documentation and extract important, relevant information
- Good organisational skills and relevant experience
- Positive customer service mindset.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.