My client, a global IT outsourcer, is looking for an Escalation Manager for an initial 6-7 Month contract based in Bracknell. Due to the nature of the work the successful Escalation manager/ Incident Manager will need to have SC security clearance prior to starting.
The primary responsibility of the Service Escalation Manager is to manage Major Incidents through to resolution and closure. The Service Escalation Manager will retain ownership and
co-ordinate all resources required to resolve the issues throughout the lifecycle of the Incident.
They are also responsible for ensuring regular updates are made to the project. To achieve the resumption of normal service as soon as possible the Incident Manager will work with all relevant resolver groups (RG).
More specifically they are responsible for:
* Impact assessment of the Major Incident
* Chairing conference calls with revolver groups to aid incident resolution when necessary
* IVR and CA Announcement User awareness
* Updates of actions taken to resolve the severity 0/1 Major Incident
* Post Incident review for severity 0 Major Incidents actions and severity 1 Major Incidents that highlight necessary corrective actions, and raising problem records if root cause is not known.
- Self Starter, Good Communicator (capable of briefing complex technical failures to all levels of the organisation and into the customer representatives), ITIL Management Foundation Courses,
- Able to demonstrate customer service skills.
- Able to work under time pressures. Able to work under limited supervision to achieve specific goals.
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will need to hold SC clearance prior to starting the role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Project Manager (Desktop Refresh)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Change Manager (IT Transformation, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate