|Job Title:||ERP Change Manager (SAP)|
|Duration:||4 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
ERP Change Manger / ERP Change Analyst / ERP Change Consultant - Contract - Bracknell, Berkshire (with 2 days home working).
A leading IT services company is searching for an ERP Change Manager with strong SAP knowledge to join their team in Bracknell on a contract basis. This role will offer the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will be a Change Manager with strong experience around SAP.
- Must have job role mapping experience.
- Impact analysis (people side risks) experience.
- Co-ordinate the design of the Standard Operating Procedures and supporting documentations.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Ability to work with and collaborate with the Programme Team and the Business.
- Desirable: S4 / Hana.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Application Test Manager / Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Dependency Project Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
CRM Manager (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Infrastructure Project Manager (DataCentre/ Storage)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Event Manager x3 - DV Cleared
Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire