ERP Change Consultant - ERP - Contract - Bracknell
Description of project:
My client is undertaking a major change programme of replacing multiple systems into one ERP solution provided by a major ERP vendor in the market.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
To support the ERP ''Business Change'' pre-design work-stream.
- Assisting with the creation of the ''approach'' and key principals to be used for Business Change across the programme (using existing ''good practice from Consulting and Sense & Respond frameworks)
- Work with the core ERP programme team to develop Business Change aspects of the overall Programme Plan
- Work with nominated Process Owners and subsequently the Business Change Managers (BCMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs ) to develop Business Process, Working practices and identify core training needs
- Work with the appointed ERP vendor to ensure business change approach integrates with their design & implementation methodologies
- Ensure the BCMs produce Change Impact Assessments, Change Readiness Assessments, local communications plans, Benefits Realisation plans and reporting.
- ERP Business Process Analysis capability
- Change Consultant experience
- Able to work with various stakeholders to achieve goals
If interested please contact Charles Bryan at Charles.email@example.com or 0117 332 3905
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.