Our client, a leading telecoms organisation are currently recruiting for an ER Specialist to join their team.
As the ER Specialist, you will provide expert advice and support to business managers on people and business ER issues. You will have the ability to widely influence the business and will also share insights across the People team on relevant people related policies and guidelines.
Working as part of the ER and Case Management team, reporting to the ER Manager, you will deal with medium - high risk/complexity people and business driven ER issues. The role will be expected to provide insight on trends to the ER Manager, the rest of the team, appropriate areas of the People team and the business.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within an Employee Relations role and/or HR operational experience in a fast paced environment with proven employee relations experience.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with people and business driven ER issues.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience of managing medium-high risk ER cases to conclusion.
- Good understanding and application of employment legislation.
- Strong communication and listening skills, being comfortable in coaching, advising and influencing managers dealing with ER issues.
- Ability to assess risks and make fair decisions that meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to influence management decisions.
- Strong team player who is confident and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly develop a rapport and strong working relationships remotely, across all levels, within the wider People team and business teams.
- Strong organisational skills able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure with good attention to detail to manage cases to conclusion and keep track of progress.
- Ability to identify risks and make fair, commercial decisions, with guidance and support that meets the needs of the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Nice to Have:
- Graduate calibre.
- CIPD qualified.
- Ideally some experience of working in fast paced technology, retail or IT related industries.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Content Upload Specialist (Social Media) - Remote Working
Location: London, England
Senior Storage Engineer - EMC - SAN - Cork
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
RAN Service Performance and Experience SME - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, S. E. England, England
Salary: £450 - £500 per day