ER (Employee Relations) Specialist - Organisational Change
Berkshire (6 Months)
A leading Berkshire based communications company, who are currently undergoing a number of exciting changes within the business. They are currently seeking an ER Specialist to join the team on an interim basis, to work on some internal change management projects.
- Providing managers with responses to individual's questions and issues where required
- Hands-on approach to higher risk, more complex individual issues (eg maternity, ill-health)
- Working closely with managers to ensure they understand and are following processes to ensure legal compliance and that employee journey principles are adhered to
- Supporting Senior ER Manager and Forum process on request (eg with documentation or picking up key actions, supporting communications, facilitating sub-circle discussions where needed)
- Providing general ER support and advice throughout the change process as required ensuring success and excellent employee and manager experience.
- Proven experience within an Employee Relations role and/or HR operational experience in a fast paced environment with proven employee relations experience.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with people and business driven ER issues.
- Experience of managing medium-high risk ER cases to conclusion.
- Good understanding and application of employment legislation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly develop a rapport and strong working relationships remotely, across all levels, within the wider People team and business teams.
- Strong organisational skills able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure with good attention to detail to manage cases to conclusion and keep track of progress.
If you are immediately available (or have a short notice perio) along with the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.