|Job Title:||Equipment Technician (shift)|
|Contact Name:||Konrad Klusek|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Equipment Technician (Shift)
Our client is a leading ICT solution provider, as well as one of the leading global telecom solution providers. Their products and solutions are serving 45 of the world's top 50 operators and a third of the world's population.
Job Context: Part of the Facilities and Equipment Engineering team which, as a small unit, requires flexible cross boundary working. This team has the role of supporting the III-V production and product development teams in making their devices. The successful applicant will work with a small team of technicians and engineers within the cleanrooms, laboratories and service areas.
- Support the process equipment within our semiconductor processing facility to maintain optimum tool uptime and reduce un-expected tool outages.
- First line diagnostic skills with on call engineer backup.
- Use experience and knowledge fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics
- Work with specialist 3rd party suppliers to maintain the building engineer facilities, such as DI water, specialist gases and HEVAC equipment.
- Work in accordance with the CIP quality and safety policies;
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by the Facility Manager.
- Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline (or working towards recognised qualification)
- Some experience in semiconductor equipment and facilities maintenance ; such as chemical handling , repairing electronic equipment ,
- Proven track record of supporting a production line.
- Working a 2 shift rotation.
- Fork lift driver
- Must be able to follow strict instructions when instructed to do so.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently;
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues;
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation;
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business;
- Has a flexible approach to working;
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.