Based in Suffolk
A great opportunity to join an international telcoms and technology organisation in Suffolk as an Equipment Engineer. The successful applicant will work with a small team of technicians and engineers within cleanrooms, laboratories and service areas.
- Support the process equipment within the semiconductor processing facility to maintain optimum tool uptime and reduce unexpected tool outages.
- Carry out FMEA reviews and ensure spares/support and PPM are suitable and sufficient to support critical manufacturing equipment.
- Drive improvement though data analysis and report tool metrics to highlight significant issues when necessary.
- Use experience and knowledge fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics
- Work with OEM suppliers to co-ordinate PPM and reactive work
- Work with process engineering team to plan, procure and assist with their drive to qualify new process equipment to meet the process capability and capacity requirements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- HNC/D in Engineering based subject
- Wide experience in semiconductor equipment and facilities; Proven track record of supporting a production line
- Degree Qualified - in Engineering based discipline is desirable
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business
- Supportive of company culture and ethos
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.