|Job Title:||EPBCS Functional Consultant- Oracle/Cloud|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
EPBCS Functional Consultant- Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service. Croydon. 6months rolling contract.
EPBCS Functional Consultant required to work on a long term contract based in Croydon. The role will be the SaaS Oracle EPBCS business consultancy lead based directly on client site. To own and deliver significant consulting assignments which typically require the management of input from other consultants. Will manage most of the large and more complex client assignments, identifying resource needs.
The successful candidate will have
- Strong proven experience in Oracle Cloud Technology (Iaas, PaaS, SaaS).
- Consultant discipline (e.g. time sheeting, expenses, diary, objectives, development plans, knowledge sharing etc.).
- Customer satisfaction, delivery on time, to budget and to an appropriate level of quality.
- Level of re-use. Follows consulting standards.
- Successful assignment delivery without rework.
- Successful mentoring, quality assurance and management of other consultants within each assignment.
- New business generated direct and leverage.
- New IP created and leveraged into sales.
- Evidence of thought leadership examples, speaking and articles.
- Extension business won and new business won.
- Evidence of positioning business consulting offerings.
- Assignment and annual performance reviews completed.
- Evidence of successful bids and wins.
- Achievement of objectives.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.