|Job Title:||Environment Support Engineer - Build Engineer - DV Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - MTEnvSupp_1542905398|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Environment Support Engineer - Build Engineer - DV Cleared
Description of project:
A Build Engineer is required to maintain the various environments and provide in-house support and technical specialism to the various teams who require access to the environments. The Engineer will undertake Hardware installation, Software installation and configuration, Document Authoring, Hardware and Software Integration, Unit and Integration Testing, Problem Investigation and Resolution and the development of scripts.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Integration of Microsoft based enterprise solutions
- Windows 2003/2008R2 server components (AD, Group Policies, DNS)
- Windows XP/Windows 7 and standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office
- Windows 2012 server / Windows 8.1
- Radia or another Software Distribution system
- Lumension or similar
Also skilled/knowledgeable in some of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- VSphere 5
- Scripting preferably Powershell
- Installation, configuration and integration of 3rd party COTS products in a locked-down environment.
- Borland StarTeam
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Desktop Support / Wintel / Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Daily Rate
Information Assurance Security Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire