My client is seeking a entry level accounts payable, ideally candidates with up to around 1 years AP/accounts assistant experience.
- Register supplier invoices accurately, completely and timely in the accounting system , following the three way match process and follow up with business owner on any discrepancies
- Raise sales invoices in accordance with the approved invoice requested by the business and perform cash receipt from customers against open customer invoices.
- Perform debt collection enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensure aged debt are timely recovered
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling supplier statements and related transactions .Timely & accurately prepare statement reconciliations for review
- Resolve suppliers' and customers' queries (including the status and content of invoices) and liaison with business Managers if necessary
- Complete month end Balance Sheet reconciliations in AP and AR resolving any issue found
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Support internal and external audit activities by retrieving the required evidence
- Ad hoc support.
- Approximately 1-2 years AP / accounts assistant experience.
- Itermediate at excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify issues and address them.
- Strong communciation skills essential.
- Ability to work to deadlines
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.