Enterprise Management Tools & Orchestration Architect - Birmingham - Contract
The role is not 100% dedicated to tools design, rather focused on the integration of 3rd part tools and development of interfaces for those platforms.
A strong knowledge and experience of orchestration is essential to the role and the successful applicant will be required to deliver the following;
Creation of integrated solutions through
- Meeting and working closely with third party suppliers
- Requirements capture and specification
- High and Low Level Design Documentation
- Interface Specification
- Test Strategy and planning
- Working closely with the development teams to deliver solutions on time, to budget and quality.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- To deliver Tools and Tools Integration solution designs to meet business and development demands.
- Engaging with CTO, Pre-Sales and Sales organisations, internal and external customers and development and implementation/operational teams to enable the delivery of high quality, right first time solution designs that address business and customer requirements.
- Delivery of quality requirements, interfaces, HLD, LLD and other associated documentation.
- Must have a proven track record in the successful delivery of multiple projects and solutions.
- Business Process Automation
- Application/OSS architecture
- Strong Networking Background is essential
Please contact Charles Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 332 3905
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.