|Job Title:||Enterprise Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are parnerting with a leading blockchain organisation: welcome to NEM Group
NEM Group’s purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
NEM Software is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment... welcome to the team.
Enterprise Marketing Manager
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will report to the Software MD and CMO jointly and work closely with the Marketing Leads, Community Managers, and Social Creatives across the business to collate brand and in-house produced content providing a timely content calendar accessible for stakeholders, will formulate and implement the marketing strategy and plan for the company in line with the business strategy. This includes identifying key messaging, campaign development, Content creation, Measurement and ROI and will have good understanding of software productisation and how to create software propositions.
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will drive coordination with in-house Group creative teams,other marketing and communications teams across the group and internal stakeholders from other key functions to sync and hone the Enterprise content calendar.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and confident person, who ideally will come from a general Enterprise/B2B marketing background with a good understanding of tech marketing. They must be an all rounder who can develop robust plans and execute quickly. They must have a good understanding of how to integrate marketing and communications into lead generation and how to build a brand (long and short marketing). They must be able to generate customer/market insights and translate those into marketing activity. They must know good content when they see it and how to make this content appropriate for digital spaces (websites, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube etc) for enterprise audiences . They will also know how to write well and edit other people's work, making sure that all published content is appropriate for and engaging to the target audience.
- Help to create a marketing plan for the Software Co. to support launch and building the proposition from Day 1
- Develop an enterprise-friendly content and channel plan to build awareness and understanding of the Software offer and develop MQL (leads) for BD.
- Align with CMO to ensure consistency and alignment with the marketing activity
- Drive content synchronization and creation around the different business organisations and also the latest blockchain and enterprise trends in order to position the company as an industry thought leader.
- Develop software product propositions including a Research Hot-House Accelerator innovation programme' , launch and manage ongoing.
- Build and maintain a repository/ resource bank of content produced from different areas of the business and also curated content with PR agencies and partners, that are relevant for software strategic objectives.
- Blog posts, images, videos, case studies, white papers, reviews, news sites, forums, etc
- Creating short pieces of engaging copy for social, websites & newsletters.
- Ensure the appropriate feedback is incorporated into digital content and approval processes are followed.
- Monitor and be aware of the performance of marketing and digital content and make recommendations for improving effectiveness.
- Work with Community Managers to update content calendar, to align
- Use good presentation skills to summarize key points to relevant stakeholders and go in-depth where needed.
- Comfortable with emerging trends in digital communications: breaking news from category, technology developments, etc and be hungry for constant learning.
- Generate insights on competitor marketing activity
- Provide clear ROI and reporting on all marketing activity
- Experience in B2B/tech marketing
- Organisational skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Relevant University degree or equivalent
- Experience in marketing communications environment either agency or client side
- Good Software productisation experience (software propositions).
- Editorially qualified or experienced
- Fluency in English. Additional languages a bonus eg. Spanish, Chinese
- Creative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience with Social Media Content Management Tools
- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
- Understanding/experience of blockchain is a bonus, not essential
If you feel that you are suited for the role, please submit your application now! Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.