Enterprise Management Tool Architect - London - Contract
- Creation of high Level and Low Level designs associated with new and existing tools.
- Assisting delivery teams with deployment of these solutions.
- EM input into other infrastructure designs and infrastructure design reviews
- 4th line (normal hours) support for incidents & problems raised for issues with the EM tools / infrastructure - support could be in the form of a design change, new solution or fix supplied from a 3rd party vendor
The candidate should have experience of design/configuration of a range of EM tools. Those currently employed within the estate include:
- CA Cloud Service Delivery Platform (CSDP)
- CA IT Client Management (ITCM)
- BMC Bladelogic
- BMC ADDM
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Microsoft SCOM/SCCM
In many cases these tools are (or will be) integrated with other tools. Experience of such integrations is required, in particular the following:
- CA Service Desk Manager / CA Cloud Service Management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.