Working for a major telecoms company, you will be responsible for new data monetisation projects within a digital transformation.
Liaising with regulatory bodies such as Ofcom and the GSMA; considerations for segmentation, governance (quality and management) and protection / security of data - will be vitally important.
- Extensive practical Data architecture experience, with significant experience in analytics, data protection legislation and data monetisation.
- Extensive consultancy or business partnering experience with the ability to sell ideas and get stakeholders to buy in to new concepts.
- Experience of Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management and developing business roadmaps.
- Extensive experience of documenting target data models and transition states at an Enterprise level.
- Excellent influencing and persuading skills.
- Exemplary presentation skills that engage an audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to explain complex problems in a simple and effective manner.
- Proven experience of influencing major work programmes and business case development.
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills and engagement with exec level sponsors.
- Experience of developing and leveraging Architecture Principles.
- Experience with Open ID
Nice to Have:
- TOGAF certification.
- Preferably Degree educated, Masters desirable.
- In depth understanding of the Mobile Telecoms market and related sectors including the competitive and regulatory environment.
- Experience of using eTOM, TAM and SID models for architecture mapping.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.