Enterprise Account Manager (IP / Server / Storage / Cloud)
A global Telecoms Vendor, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has sold into any of the following industries: Banks, Insurance firms, Railway, Airport, Shipping ports, Government bodies, Retailers, Media firms, or Internet companies.
You will be responsible for supporting sales management and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities in the field of Enterprise Data/IP Solutions. Maintaining good relationship with customer and partner.
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Own customer relationships and improve customer satisfaction
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with partners
- Enhance partner and key customer relationships.
- Identify Go to Market strategies
- Report and input to the weekly dashboard
- Interface and support Global initiatives in UK and other regions
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the Enterprise Department;
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings
- Sales experience related to data communications networks, UC, IPCC, data centre and security is preferred
- Proven ability to manage customer relationship
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise distribution business models
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in the Telecommunications or related field of studies with at least 5 years of customer relationship experience
- Able and willing to travel to other countries to support local country business.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.