Enterprise Account Manager (IP / Server / Storage / Cloud)
A global Telecoms Vendor, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for supporting sales management and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities in the field of enterprise Data/IP Solutions. Maintaining good relationship with customer and partner. Promoting Brand awareness of IP/Data products.
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Own customer relationships and improve customer satisfaction
- Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with partners
- Enhance partner and key customer relationships.
- Identify Go to Market strategies
- Report and input to the weekly dashboard
- Interface and support Global initiatives in UK and other regions
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the Enterprise Department;
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills as well as creation and delivery of executive briefings
- Sales experience related to data communications networks, UC, IPCC, data centre and security is preferred
- Proven ability to manage customer relationship
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise distribution business models
- Possess at least a Bachelor's degree in the Telecommunications or related field of studies with at least 5 years of customer relationship experience
- Able and willing to travel to other countries to support local country business.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.