Enterpise Account Manager:
Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Professional with sales experience within large Enterprise Partners, Systems Integrators or Service Providers to work with a leading Telecoms organisation.
The role of Account Manager is to develop business opportunities and achieve sale targets. The Account Manager shall have overall accountability to secure short and long-term profitable business for through strong and proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the specific industry/market that will be allocated to you, the customers' business objectives, operations and needs. The Sales Manager shall act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business and the customer relationship by executing with a winning sales approach which is fundamentally based on supporting customer success.
- Promote Enterprise products and value proposition to grow partner share
- Develop partner business & marketing plans with regular management reviews
- Be responsible for identifying key market opportunities, build up business pipelines and achieve sale targets
- Work with partner to embed Enterprise portfolio in vertical market solutions
- Serve as the trusted advisor to demonstrate preference for the client product portfolio
- Be the main contact to provide high quality support to all aspects of the partners' business
- Co-ordinate & lead strategy & product sales presentations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experiences in selling ICT solution/products
- Proven Technology or Enterprise Business based background
- Enterprise or vertical market knowledge
- Financial business based selling
- Testimonial track record of success with Partner principals
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Experience of industry networking, wireless, transmission and IT products , with some specialisation
- Understand partner competitive strategies and plans
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking
- Self motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Develop and manage opportunity from sales lead through to sale completion
- Good oral and written communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Competitive market knowledge
- Excellent operational skills and process of management
- Demonstrate ability to develop channel plans to grow partner share
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.