- Hands on role leading managers through the collective consultation process.
- Working closely with the HRBP ensuring delivery of key milestones
- Working within a multi-functional team to defined and consistent processes and principles to ensure exceptional people experience
- Providing managers with responses to individual's questions and issues where required
- Hands-on approach to higher risk, more complex individual issues (eg maternity, ill-health)
- Working closely with managers to ensure they understand and are following processes to ensure legal compliance and that employee journey principles are adhered to
- Supporting Senior ER Manager and Forum process on request (eg with documentation or picking up key actions, supporting communications, facilitating sub-circle discussions where needed)
- Providing general ER support and advice throughout the change process as required ensuring success and excellent employee and manager experience.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience within an Employee Relations role and/or HR operational experience in a fast paced environment with proven employee relations experience.
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with people and business driven ER issues.
- Experience of managing medium-high risk ER cases to conclusion.
- Good understanding and application of employment legislation.
- Strong communication and listening skills, being comfortable in coaching, advising and influencing managers.
- Ability to assess risks and make fair decisions that meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to influence management decisions.
- Strong team player who is confident and self motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly develop a rapport and strong working relationships remotely, across all levels, within the wider People team and business teams.
- Strong organisational skills able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure with good attention to detail to manage cases to conclusion and keep track of progress.
- Ability to identify risks and make fair, commercial decisions, with guidance and support that meets the needs of the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Nice to Have.
- Graduate calibre.
- CIPD qualified.
- Ideally some experience of working in fast paced technology, retail or IT related industries.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.