Employee Relations Specialist - Berkshire - Contract
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join a leading mobile telecoms company in Berkshire on a contract basis.
Experience with large scale IT/Telecoms would be preferred but solid ER case management in a fast-moving technology company is also considered.
* Proven experience within an ER Manager or Consultancy role, providing ER support to line managers throughout complex people / hr programme.
* Experience of carrying out group and individual consultations.
* Good understanding and application of employment legislation.
* Strong communication, along with being comfortable in coaching, advising and influencing managers dealing with ER issues and change management.
* Holding a CIPD qualification would be ideal.
* Experience of working within corporate sized companies, with experience of working within telecoms being beneficial but not essential.
Please apply through this site or send CV with covering letter to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.