EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The scope of the Employee Experience Manager extends to oversight of all People related delivery initiatives, ranging from specific one-time projects (e.g., change programs) to annual cyclical events such as the Employee Survey and Pay & Bonus review.
The job holder is expected to be the "eyes and ears" for the People Services and Delivery team, acting as an internal consultant to facilitate and influence change programmes and people initiatives. In addition and by leveraging business insights and strong stakeholder relationships, the Employee Experience Manager will make recommendations to enhance the overall people delivery experience.
Responsibilities of the Employee Experience Manager also include:
- Accountable for the delivery of a standardised efficient service for People lifecycle, calendar events, as well as processes and initiatives to support delivery of the People strategy.
- Lead all operational activity by building and maintaining key relationships across the business to ensure a great delivery experience
- Influence and provide best practice solutions to people managers in order to deliver against functional plans, and support initiatives aligned to the people strategy.
- Work closely with Business Partners and other specialist areas within the People team to ensure resource and support is in place to successfully execute plans,
- Coach and advise managers, providing robust challenge through all elements of the People lifecycle. Develop skills, knowledge and confidence to encourage and affect the necessary change to deliver the desired business outcomes.
- Co-ordinate change projects, ensuring people work streams are delivering on wider projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with specialist areas to affect mutual end to end understanding of key people deliverables and processes.
- Share internal and external business and commercial knowledge across the wider People teams to provide 'best practice' advice.
- Analyse People Metrics to monitor and proactively manage people related key performance indicators, and define strategies for improvement and management (e.g., sickness, attrition, ER case management etc.). Share findings and recommendations to business stakeholders to support future planning.
The successful Employee Experience Manager will have:
- Proven generalist HR experience in a fast moving and agile environment.
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement with a high degree of initiative.
- Proven track record of developing, driving and delivering against implementation plans.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to deadlines.
- Resilient and comfortable taking ownership.
- Experience of facilitating and influencing decision making.
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build valuable stakeholder relationships.
- Commercially savvy and able to demonstrate same in day to day activities.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or with equivalent experience.
To apply for the Employee Experience Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.