eCommerce Product Manager
Based in London
Seeking a talented eCommerce Product Manager to join an international technology brand at their UK headquarters in London.
Key Purpose of Role:
- Ensure eCommerce partners ecosystem and portfolio and roadmaps remain competitive and disruptive;
- Guarantee that information about the eCommerce portfolio is clearly understood, both internally and externally, in the most professional and accessible way;
- Assist Opertation Communications in achieving ambitious global revenue growth targets with a competitive digital portfolio.
- This key role, reporting into the Head of digital life and financial services is accountable for leading the Mobile Financial Services partnership p and services portfolio management
- Negotiate the best commercial terms in the industry
- This role has high exposure across the industry and the global business and requires an experienced
- Work together with the marketing team to develop the group strategic product roadmap for providing regular updates and strategic analysis of the progress in achieving the roadmap goals and contribute to innovation
- Oversee and manage the Product & Operations Team to develop and launch approved products and services.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Lead product management efforts for Mobile Financial Services, with responsibility for defining the related product roadmap, business plan and product offers; develop decisive strategies that deliver tangible business results,
- Strategic Customer presentations and competitor screenings; identify customer needs and competitor solutions to drive new business opportunities and create disruptive experiences,
- Articulate and justify a compelling vision for mobile Financial Services products in the market, encompassing where consumer behaviour will go and how that will affect industry economics.
- Conduct market analysis and opportunity assessment for current and future products aimed at maximizing revenues and margins.
- Present market requirements, trends, competitive landscape, product roadmap, pricing and packaging options, cost model, and P&L to the executive team
- Manage supplier relationships and ensure roadmap requirements are adopted and delivered;
- Simplify and reduce the sales cycle through excellent products, clear information, fast fulfilment processes and a detailed understanding of customer experience and requirements;
- Technology initiatives impacting on our business (e.g. 5G, eSIM);
- Communicate product status reports, assessing risk and new opportunities in each region.
Experience & Expertise:
- An experienced leader capable of influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- Be able to turn strategy into reality and who can inspire people at a senior level across the business, the wider group and key external partners
- Proven experience of defining and delivering an outstanding, future-proof gaming and entertainment contents and services portfolio to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Proven experience of identifying and managing strategic partnerships to improve customer experience and financial target
- Preferably held a similar role with another mobile operator and showing a detailed understanding of the Telco market and the service(s) an operator needs to provide to be successful in this field;
- Proven record of enhancing old and/or developing new products and channels to significantly increase revenue;
- Experience of working in global and virtual teams and engaging with subject matter experts spanning more than one country.
Skills & Approach:
- Strong commercial and operational mind set, constantly focusing on delivering value to customers;
- Deep experience in the Mobile Financial Services market with a proven track record of driving revenue growth for mobile operators from advertising revenues
- Proven ability to coordinate a cross-functional international team of opinionated design, technical, commercial, financial, marketing, sales and executive colleagues.
- Experience working closely with partners in developing joint solutions
- Proven ability to successfully manage the product lifecycle of complex solutions.
- Ability to work with senior management and technical teams to produce world-class products
- Strong delivery focus, ability to work by objectives and against targets
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Deep understanding of digital media publishing tools and an appreciation for a platform-centric development approach
- Ability to look beyond current patterns and paradigms to envision the future of mobile entertainment and gaming
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to get complex messages across clearly and concisely;
- Strong leadership and storytelling skills;
- Strong industry and product understanding and knowledge with a real passion for mobile gaming and entertainment
- Experience managing a budget and working with international teams
- Fluency in German or Italian or Swedish or Danish or Chinese Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Up to 40% travel possible
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.