E2E Radio Network Performance Consultant - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for an E2E Radio Network Performance Consultant to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Radio technology knowledge (3G/4G/VoLTE/VoiceWifi) - particularly across network performance.
- Network Architecture design knowledge of multi domain and challenge the design.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Project management experience, good stakeholder management approach.
- Experience with network KPIs/counters.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, presenting complex technical information in simple form.
- Process management or process governance experience in large enterprise. Able to work under limited. supervision to run the performance governance process.
- Capable to build relations, prioritise, challenge and influence and deal with stakeholders.
- Managing vendors to deliver services as per expectations.
- Communication is an integral part of this role. Able to present complex technical details into simplified version. without losing essence.
- Experience with E2E Performance tools.
- Experience with SQL, tableau, micro-strategy, Power BI.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.