|Job Title:||e-Learning Instructional Designer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
e-Learning Instructional Designer - 6 month contract - Mobile Telecoms - Dublin
The role will consist of project and ad hoc work and is very deadline focused , you will be tasked with condensing content and converting in into online training modules that will then be delivered by the Cornerstone e-Learning platform.
- The ideal candidate will have used Cornerstone or Compass or e-learning platform before .
- Qualifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related fields with several years of experience.
* Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Articulate 360 eLearning tools - essential
* Experience in online course development within a rapid development environment
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. In particular the ability to take complex concepts and break it down to teachable segments for online learning.
* Excellent organization skills - this role will be managing multiple modules at one time and will need to organize themselves as well as the teams they are working with.
- Multimedia , Photoshop and Video recording experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Experience in eLearning Specialist Role, or similar
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.