|Job Title:||E-Learning Instructional Design Specialist|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
E-Learning Instructional Design Specialist
9 Months initial contract
This leading telecoms company who are going through an exciting period of change are seeking an experience E-Learning specialist to join their L&D team.
You will be responsible for developing high quality e-learning content to support the digital transformation by applying principles of instructional design and learning theory to assess training needs.
You must have:
- Qualifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related fields
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Articulate 360 eLearning tools
- Experience in online course development within a rapid development environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. In particular the ability to take complex concepts and break it down to teachable segments for online learning.
- Excellent organization skills - this role will be managing multiple modules at one time and will need to organize themselves as well as the teams they are working with.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Site Design Engineer (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Network Engineer - Network Migration - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Dublin South, Dublin
IP Engineer - Contract - Dublin - ASAP
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
RF Planning and Performance Engineers
Location: Reading, Berkshire