|Job Title:||.Net Developer/ASP.Net MVC Developer (Azure, Entity Framework)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
.Net Developer/ASP.Net MVC Developer (Azure, Entity Framework) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in London, England.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive .Net Development experience.
- Strong technical design and development skills with a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design Principle and strong experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Visual Studio IDE and Team Foundation Server
- Strong experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies, which must include MS SQL Server
- Experience of SSRS, SSIS
- Experience of Web API
- Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs.
- Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries and delivering to tight timescales
- Provides technical documentation on realised modules / products following internal standards.
- Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions.
- Responsible for the development of new versions and updates.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.