Developer (.Net, C#) - Permanent - Oxfordshire
- Previous experience in .Net (C#)
- Background in either web or desktop development
- Web services (WCF, REST, Web API)
- Proficiency with SQL
Our client, a luxury brand, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Developer to join their Technology Team to work on their in-house suite of web and desktop based applications.
This role will be suitable for somebody who has a background working in the .Net technology stack in either web or desktop development and is comfortable with hands-on coding across multiple projects at various stages within the development cycle.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for owning technical decisions and directions of development projects
- Contributing and reviewing high level design and approach to project work
- Leading larger development projects
- Coordinating the day-to-day work of Junior colleagues
- Taking the lead in ensuring that the quality of the developed software continually improves
- Participating in the evolution of the software development best practices, standards and policies used within the team
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.