I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known Communications company for an experienced .NET Developer, this is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to be a part of a forward thinking company and work on new systems to support network expansion!
Location - Wythenshawe, Manchester
As .NET Developer you will primarily be working on supporting an existing .NET webforms app written in Visual Basic, with a view to updating and migrating the existing functionality and new processes into a refurbished system using .NET 4 MVC using C#.
One of the most exciting aspects of this role is that you have the opportunity to support our industry leading network expansion project, as well into other exciting areas of the business.
Are you right for the role?
Nice to have experience:
- Development experience in: Java.
- Use of industry recognised IDE tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans…)
- SQL skills across industry RDBMS technologies (Oracle, MS SQLServer..)
- Awareness/Experience across industry RDBMS development languages (stored procedures/scripting)
- Proficient Windows/Unix skills (OS cmd line/Shell Scripting/Services).
- Understand the basic concepts & technologies in designing, developing and supporting web services and other integrations.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your CV on line.
Salary disclosed upon application
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.