|Job Title:||DLP Architect/DLP Consultant (Strategy/CASB/Zscaler/Symantec)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
DLP Architect/DLP Consultant (Data Loss Prevention/Strategy/CASB/Zscaler/Symantec) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Staines, Middlesex, with 2 days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be a DLP Architect, who has designed numerous large scale and complex, end to end DLP solutions, with strong strategy experience
- Must have as many of the following as possible: CASB Audit, Proxies (SG & Zscaler), Zscaler NSS, Symantec WSS, Symantec CASB Gatelet, Symantec CASB Securlet
- Strong documentation experience
- Experience of leading design workshops, delivering handover and knowledge transfer, including post solution support
- The successful applicant will be a DLP expert, with in-depth experience and knowledge around Data Loss Prevention.
- Extensive solution design (HLD/LLD), as well as testing and implementation (full lifecycle experience)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.