Director of Strategy & Architecture
A well-known Berkshire based Telco company are currently seeking an experienced Director of Strategy & Architecture to join their team on an interim basis, working as part of an exciting transformation project.
- Design and implement the Strategy & Architecture centre of excellence within the Technology & Operations function using the agreed framework and within agreed timescales across all elements of the operating model.
- Lead a cross functional team to support the design and implementation activities, engaging with key stakeholders on progress on a regular basis.
- Engage the Architecture team in the creation of the CoE ensuring the teams are involved and engaged during the process.
- Drive the maintenance of core stability and momentum on transformation programmes within the Architecture teams.
- Operations & Planning
- Product & Solutions Development
- Strategic Planning
- Solutions Analysis
- Performance Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Extensive experience of providing strategic direction to a strategy and architecture team.
- Demonstrable track record of engaging with and influencing senior business leaders, and evidence of building and maintaining cross-functional relationships.
- Experience of planning, managing and organising resources, and leading and building capabilities across a varied team.
- Extensive experience of strategy development in a strategy and architecture environment.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.