|Job Title:||Director of Engagement Platform - Loyalty Apps - contracts|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Director of Engagement Platform - Loyalty Apps - 6 month contract - Berkshire - Mobile Telecoms
This key role, reporting into CDO, is accountable for the strategy, product development, running & operating of the Engagement Platform combining engaging and on trend categories and content with everyday offers and amazing rewards creating opportunities for brands to engage with our customers and monetise the relationship.
- This role and team will make sure that we understand the customer better than anybody else and therefore develop the best engagement platform possible.
- The role will have the potential to use the platform as a springboard for future product innovations working closely together with the Product and Partnership team
- The role will have full P&L accountability of the engagement and magnetisation program including strategy, product development and design, day-to-day operation including creation and running of the content and themes calendar, customer communication and overall management of the program, to balance customer needs and wants with monetisation
- This role will play a key part in our company strategy and open up a significant new revenue stream.
- The role is a key player in the Digital Leadership Team and involves collaboration with senior leaders across the organisation to lead cross-functional teams and presenting compelling commercially viable concepts to ensure buy in and investment.
What makes this role unique?
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who will be involved in creating, launching and managing a ground breaking engagement platform establishing new revenue streams.
- We're looking for a highly motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a lean, multi stakeholder environment and has a proven track record of leadership, innovation and deliver
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead and shape a high performing team and coach them to deliver to their maximum potential
- Lead a cross-functional team with a clear vision, shared outcomes and structure to deliver against the company goals
- Be at the forefront of launching concepts to ultimately surprise and delight our customers by understanding them better than anybody else through customer research, testing and trial
- To create excitement and fun when a customer opens the app, plus little improvements to the everyday life of our customers, through consistent quality of content and execution
- Encourage their team to bring the latest inspirations, thinking and ideas forward to increase engagement, i.e. frequency and depth of visits
- embedding commercial savviness in the organisation to open up new and significant revenue streams
- Develop and tell a compelling and engaging story across the business to inspire teams to our vision
Activities include (but are not limited to)
- Lead a cross functional team to create and deliver the strategy and products for our engagement platform
- Operate the customer engagement program with the wider organisation and partner teams
- Develop and own the promotional roadmap for amazing offers, rewards and money can't buy experiences using a media inspired editorial approach
- Own the content calendar setting clear directions for the wider team
- Work with stakeholders to remove any potential barriers to ensure simplicity for our customers and their journey.
- Embedding commercial savviness to continuously improve the monetisation of the platform
The type of person we are looking for?
- Created / launched a loyalty app
- An experienced leader capable of influencing at C-level and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- Proven track record of leading and developing cross functional teams with accountability for multi £m budgets in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to influence and lead cross functionally.
- Committed to delivering the highest levels of customer experience possible
- Entrepreneurial skills, great perseverance and business acumen mandatory
- This role requires an innovative individual who can build and operate an important future revenue stream
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels internal to the organization.
- An excellent understanding of the customer and how the company can exceed their expectations
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions and working in an agile way
- Ability to communicate to all levels particularly able to present complex subjects or ideas in a simple compelling way and is open to challenge and to be challenged.
- Proven experience of delivering high impact change programs across organisations
- The role requires great planning, ensuring, milestones and activities are understood, managed and issues resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- Ability to story tell in a compelling way bringing along key stakeholders on the journey from concept to launch
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Development Manager - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Junior Vendor Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Contract day rate
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Retail, travel, e-commerce)
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Technical Site Strategy & Architecture Manager - Power, Cooling
Location: South East England, England
Security Risk and Compliance Specialist - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England