- Responsible for Content Management on the company website and other Digital channels.
- Working with the team to ensure quality of the final product.
- Estimation of time required for content changes, informing, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Collaboration with the other Digital Site Builders, learning from and sharing knowledge with them.
- Working in cross functional teams to nurture and drive solutions.
- Accountable for handing content deliveries over into the Operations function, including setting up new processes and training.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of on page SEO.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front end web design principles.
Nice to Have:
- Some knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of Fatwire Content Management System.
- Experience in e-commerce platforms.
- Experience of working in the Agile methodology.
- Be up to date with emerging digital trends.
- Test and quality assurance experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.