Digital Site Builder (Telco / Consumer)
Glasgow (4 Months Contract)
A leading UK Telco Operator, who operate within a customer centric environment. If you are looking for an exciting Digital Site Builder role with a fast paced and constantly evolving company, then this could be the role for you!
- You will work with Content Management Systems every day creating new web experiences and maintaining existing websites.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders, focusing on a timely delivery of price plan information.
- You will add value through your knowledge of digital best practices such as accessibility.
- You will be an integral member of a commercial project team responsible for delivering campaigns with significant business and customer benefits.
- You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
- Responsible for Content Management on the company's consumer website
- Working with the team to ensure quality of the final delivery.
- Estimation of time required for content changes, informing, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Collaboration with the other Digital Site Builders, learning from and sharing knowledge with them.
- Working in a small team of people responsible for price changes and commercial BAU across the company's website
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
- Good communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.