Digital Site Builder - CMS/Fatwire/HTML/CSS/Content/Web/Data
Recruiting for a 6 month contract opportunity for a client close to Maidenhead, who are looking for a Digital Site Builder.
As a Digital Site Builder you will have interaction with UX, Designers, Development Manager, Front End Developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters. Responsible for both BAU and project related work - content building on the companies digital portfolio - mainly the website.
This will be working in an online team on Content Management Systems.
- Must have previously worked with Content Management tools - Fatwire is ideal, but not essential.
- Must be IT Literate - good with MS Excel
- Some basic HTML and CSS knowledge would be great
- Some Content building / Data Entry experience would be good
- Previous Web Content experience dealing with large amounts of changes to data would be a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Work well within a team environment and be engaging.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
In order to apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher by emailing Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.