Excellent contract opportunity open for a Digital Site Builder with experience of Content Management tools and HTML/CSS knowledge, to come on-board and work for a Reputable and well established telecommunications company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive contract rates on offer.
This will be working in the client's Online team, and they will be working on the client's Content Management System (CMS - Fatwire) daily.
- Must have previously worked with Content Management tools - Fatwire is what they use, but not essential.
- Must be IT Literate - good with MS Excel
- Some basic HTML and CSS knowledge would be great
- Some Content building / Data Entry experience would be good
- Any previous Web Content experience dealing with large amounts of changes to data would be a bonus
- Good communication skills
- Work well within a team environment, so need to be engaging.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Responsible for the quality of plans, including testing activities.
- Responsible for estimating effort required for content updates and creation, communicating risks and issues, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Responsible for learning from, and sharing knowledge with, other Digital Site Builders.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.