|Job Title:||Digital Site Builder|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
DIGITAL SITE BUILDER required to work for a company based in Glasgow.
The Digital Site Builder will work closely with the Content Management Systems every day creating new web experiences and maintaining existing websites.
Work with business stakeholders, focusing on a timely delivery of price plan information.
Add value through your knowledge of digital best practices such as accessibility.
Value great customer experience.
Be a pro-active communicator.
The Digital Site Builder will be an integral member of a commercial project team responsible for delivering campaigns with significant business and customer benefits.
You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
The successful Digital Site Builder will have:
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Knowledge of on page SEO.
- An ability to work with the creative side of a business and an appreciation of front end web design principles.
Nice to Have:
- Some knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of Fatwire Content Management System.
To apply for the Digital Site Builder role please send your CV to caroline.kennedy@projectpeople
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Operations Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
PA to 2 x Directors - Digital (Personal Assistant)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Customer Account Executive
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum + great perks... see below!
Technology Strategy Analyst
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus