Digital Site Builder
Our client, a leading and innovative telecoms company, is looking for a talented and engaging Digital Site Builder to join their team in their Glasgow office.
In the role of a CCS Digital Site Builder you will be responsible for creating and updating tariff information, using existing off the shelf Content Management Systems (CMSs) and bespoke systems. You will be involved a project through build, test and deployment, communicating to business stakeholders, and managing tight deadlines.
Your passion for Digital tools, appreciation of user experience, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams will drive forward our capability and advance Three as a digital company.
- You will work with the Content Management Systems every day.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver solutions.
- You will be a pro-active communicator, working closely with other Site builders and business stakeholders.
- You will work within a team responsible for delivering pricing projects with significant business and customer benefits.
- You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
- You are an organised individual with good time management skills.
- Responsible for the quality of plans, including testing activities.
- Responsible for estimating effort required for content updates and creation, communicating risks and issues, and managing stakeholder's expectations.
- Responsible for learning from, and sharing knowledge with, other Digital Site Builders.
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
- Knowledge of Fatwire Content Management System.
- Test and quality assurance experience.
Please apply through this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.