We are working with a market leading Telecommunications Organisation to recruit a Digital Scrum Master.
This position will sit within the Digital Team which acts as the heartbeat of multi-channel and all things relating to innovation of customer experience. The Digital Department takes an Agile approach to project delivery and requires the skills of a digitally minded Scrum Master to join their team.
Within the role of Digital Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of business outcomes
- Manage and facilitate agile meetings - Daily stand up, backlog refinement, sprint planning and reviews
- Resource planning and provide the skills / knowledge to remove internal impediments
- Overall responsibility for Sprint planning and working with the team to accept stories
- Facilitate regular health checks
To be the successful Digital Scrum Master you must demonstrate:
- Background within the Digital world
- Successful project delivery as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of different delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Able to guide and coach the existing team around processes, rituals etc
- Strong facilitator
To apply for the role of Digital Scrum Master please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.